Please note we doesn't provide repair services, if you purchased the device from other places please contact them for repair.
- We provide warranty against manufacturers' defects for all devices from the date of purchase (or estimated date of arrival for delivery by post/courier) under normal use. If your device come with official warranty card, please contact the service centre directly with the original receipt. Please see the product description or warranty card for the duration of warranty.
- To request for repair under the warranty, please email the following details to warranty @ pastlanes.com:
- Contact Number
- Device Model & Colour
- Fault (please tell us the problem as clearly as possible)
- For photo print out issue, please send us clear photographs
- We will contact you on when to dropoff your faulty device (please bring along the shop warranty card if your device is purchased before 22 March 2013).
Are Our Warranty Different?
- Unlike our competitors, we don't practice cost cutting by buying faulty devices and ripping off used parts to repair your devices, as used parts are likely to fail soon and they will charge you a bomb to repair it again once your warranty expires.
- Your devices will be fixed by us with brand new parts or we will send to original manufacturer to get it fixed, if it cannot be repaired we will replace it with a brand new set.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- This product is guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship for the period of warranty from the date of purchase.
- Any component part that becomes defective under normal use due to faulty materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at our discretion free of charge.
- All costs of dispatch, transport, customs and insurance will be at the owner’s expense.
- This guarantee will be null and void if the item has been interfered with in any way by any unauthorized party, misused in any way, or if the warranty seal is tampered. Damage caused by external sources will not constitute a part of this guarantee and is therefore excluded.
- This guarantee will also be null and void if you have negative balance and will reinstate only after the balance is fully paid.
- This guarantee is in addition to and does not in any way affect any statutory or other rights of consumer purchasers.
- This guarantee is valid in the Republic of Singapore only.
- We are not responsible for any delay in repairing/replacing the devices and we hold the final decision to determine if the fault is caused by defect or user damage based on previous similar cases, visual inspection and/or evidence. To prevent any misunderstanding, product owner is free to request for explanation and/or be shown evidence of the damaged part if it is due to user damage.
- We reserve the rights to refuse services for rude customers, whether it is covered with warranty or not. In extreme case we may void the warranty of abusive customers.
What does it covers?
- All defective electronic parts and internal parts under normal use.
What is NOT covered?
- All user caused faults due to misuse or improper storage etc.
- Exterior parts and accessories e.g. battery cap, film cover, flash cover, strap, close-up lens, mirror.
- Mechanical jam due to the build up of dust or due to external force.
- E.g. Lens jam in instax mini 25, mini 50S, mini 90, Instax 210, Instax 300
- Broken parts, both internal and external due to external force.
- Photo printout with spots or artifacts due to dirty roller.
- Water damage, heat damage, drop damage.
- Extreme temperature that the device is not designed to operate under.
- Wear and tear.
- Battery and external charger.
- Damage caused by battery leakage.
- Damage caused by rust.
- Damage caused by chemical leakage due to tear on the film.
- Damage caused by short circuit.
- Film jam caused by faulty film cartridge bought from 3rd party.
- If we found the fault is caused by the user after sending to the service agent, you will have to borne the full repair cost including transport cost.
- Some example cases whereby the warranty will be forfeited:
- Warranty card is not present (if purchased before 22 March 2013)
- Date of purchase or serial number in warranty card has been changed (if purchased before 22 March 2013)
- Warranty seal on the camera has been tampered with or damaged
- Camera has been dropped, modified or opened before
- Fault has been caused by the user
- Damage caused while attempting to do 'double exposures'
- Lens 'stuck' problem in Mini 25 and Mini 50S (commonly caused by the user due to lens obstruction or drop damage)
- We will not compensate for any consumables that are loaded and used in the device.
- We reserve the rights to sell the repaired device to the second hand market at the lowest offer put up by other sellers for the same device model if the device has not been collected 1 month after repair job is done, minus our repair cost, transport cost and labor cost of $10.