Your shopping cart is empty!
We have been around since April 2010 and served over a few thousands of customers both online at our website, Qoo10 (then Gmarket), eBay and offline at Flea Markets. Here you can find the lowest priced quality camera accessories that will enhance your favorite hobby - Photography. We also expanded our range of products to include gifts for your loved ones!
We are now an authorized sales partner for lomography products. For prices please visit our store or contact us.
Our other online stores:
Warehouse (Order Collection Only. 1 min walk from MacPherson MRT Exit B):
12 Arumugam Road
#06-05 LTC Building B
We also have retail boxes at the following locations to showcase some products:
Please note the prices of the products may be higher as we need to cover commission and rental cost, but you can get the product on the spot. Look out for our logo or ask the staff to be sure it is our boxes.
For direct order/pre-sale enquiry and after-sale support, please contact us by email pastlanes @ gmail.com or sms 9623-0658.
For corporate event/special event, we can give cheaper prices for bulk purchase.
For wholesale/supply, please contact us with your business profile. No matter you are a small blogshop or big shop, we welcome all wholesale enquiries. However please note we don't do wholesale if you are selling in the same platform as us.
Please do NOT contact us for the following as we will not reply:
1) Any form of advertisement/introduction/promotion for non-related products and/or services. Yes sorry we DON'T NEED software, website service, platform, marketing as we have more cost effective methods.
2) Negotiate price (we can only sell at the price listed on this website), with the exception for wholesale and price match.
3) Meetup at other location and/or time other than listed on this website.
4) Sponsor of cameras or films (we wish to but we are still a very small company therefore doesn't have the budget at this moment).
5) Count the number of stock we have left (please let us know the exact number of item you need instead).
6) Reservation of item(s).