- Stock: In Stock
- Model: YN660
- Weight: 590.00g
With a 2.4 GHz radio system, a powerful guide number, and full manual operation, the Speedlite YN660 from Yongnuo is an excellent tool for photographers who desire the utmost control from their lighting equipment. This radio system builds upon the previous generation with a total of six groups and 16 channels, as well as a range of 328'. This system can also be used as a master trigger for YN660, YN560-IV, and YN560-III flashes as well as RF602, RF603 II, and RF605 triggers for maximum compatibility. In terms of pure output, this manual flash has a rated guide number of 217' at ISO 100 and 199mm and has a zoom head with a range of 20-199mm. This zoom range can be expanded to 14mm with use of the pull-out diffuser in the head.
For added versatility, the YN660 has bounce capabilities which include tilting from -7 to 90° and rotation of 270°, allowing users to have more control over light placement. In addition, this flash can be used as a radio slave to other units and has a optical triggering & slave settings for use with other flashes. It runs on four AA batteries which provide a recycle time of three seconds at full power. And, it has an external power socket and a PC sync port for added functionality.
- 2.4 GHz radio system has range of 328' and works as a master to YN560 and RF603 systems and as a slave to YN560, RF603, and RF602 systems.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps
- Instant sync and skip preflash optical slave modes
- Rear LCD screen
- Numerous custom functions are available
- Locking metal foot
- 【GN66】 GN66@ ISO100，199mm
High guide number 2.4G wireless speedlite,supports M/Multi/-- mode.
- 【Master control】Supports wireless master control function,realize six groups of light control
YN660 can be used as master control unit,be equipped with six groups of independent grouping control ability, realize remote control the flash mode,output and focal length of YN660、YN560 IV、YN560III.
- 【Off camera】 Supports wireless slave function, fully supports the YN660、YN560 IV、YN560-TX、RF605、RF603（II）、RF602 wireless transmitter
One YN660 can respectively accept the signal transmitted from the YN660、YN560 IV、YN560-TX、RF605、RF603 (II)、RF602 wireless transmitter,with 16 channels for option; when the YN660、YN560 IV and YN560-TX used as transmitter,it can realize remote flash parameter adjustment.
- 【Trigger】Multiple flexible trigger synchronous ways
YN660 can be triggered through the camera,2.4G wireless triggering,S1 and S2 pre flash trigger avoidance.
- 【Custom】Supports automatically save settings and custom settings Fn
The parameters on the flash will automatically save when the flash turned off; the users can customize setting the flash function as needed.
- 【Sound】 Special sound prompt system
Turn on the sound prompt function,the speedlite will prompt the working state, allows you to focus on the creative process (note:the sound prompt can be turned off).
- 【Zoom】Supports electric zooming function
Through short press the 【ZOOM】button and rotate【Select Dial】,the flash coverage can be changed between 24~199mm with cyclical variation. (note:199mm is equivalent to 200mm focal length).
- Ultra fast Charging Recycle System, supporting External Power Supply
- Equipped with Big Size LCD Display Screen, standard PC Synchronous Interface