- Stock: In Stock
- Model: YN685
- Weight: 610.00g
With a built-in YN-622C radio transceiver, the YN685 Wireless TTL Speedlite from Yongnuo offers complete radio slave functionality with both the YN-622C and RF-603/YN-560 radio systems for maximum compatibility with your existing gear. The flash is also compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II flash system when mounted to the camera and has a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm. Benefiting this power is a wide zoom range which will cover 20-200mm in full frame, and a diffuser for wide angle lenses. It also features full bounce with tilt up to 90° and rotation of 180° to the left or right.
Operation is simplified with a clear LCD screen on the back, a dial, and a selection of buttons. The head also offers a pull-out bounce panel for reflecting some light forward when using the tilt functionality. Full sync options are available as well, with high-speed, 1st & 2nd curtain sync. It runs conveniently on 4 AA batteries, has a recycle time of three seconds at full power, and includes an HV power port for battery packs. Additionally, it has a PC sync port.
- Compatible with YN-622C, YN-622C-TX, YN560 IV flash, YN560-TX, RF-605, RF-603 III, and RF-603 transmitter systems
- High-speed sync to 1/8000 second
- Flash exposure compensation and bracketing in 1/3 EV increments from -3 to +3 EV
- Manual power output from 1/128 to 1/1
- Heat protection
- Sound prompts
- Custom functions and auto save settings
- Locking metal foot
- Completely Compatible with YONGNUO 622C and 603 Wireless System
YN685 supports respectively receiving wireless triggering signal from YN622C, YN622C-TX, YN560IV, YN560-TX, RF605, RF603II and RF603.
- Remote Control Off-camera Parameters of Each Group
The flash mode, flash intensity, focal length and sync mode (YN622C wireless system only) of the speed-lite in each group can be controlled remotely through YN622C transceiver and YN560IV/YN560-TX.
YN685 is a 2.4G wireless speed-lite of high guide number, which supports TTL, M and Multi mode.
- High Speed Sync (HSS)
When HSS function is activated, this speed-lite YN685 can be used with every shutter speed and the maximum sync speed is up to 1/8000s. Note: The camera and transceiver should support HSS function.
- Ultrafast Charging Recycle System, supporting External Power Supply
The recycling time is 3 seconds when the power output is set to maximum. The recycling time is about 4~5 seconds even this speed-lite is used without using fresh batteries. In addition, you can use the external power supply to meet your higher charging recycle need.
- Supports Auto/Manual Zooming
YN685 supports auto and manual zooming, and the flash coverage can be changed between 20~200mm.
- Supports Sound Prompt Function, Custom Settings (Fn.) and Auto Save Settings
- Equipped with Big Size LCD Display Screen, standard PC Synchronous Interface