The 50mm f/1.8 Lens for Canon EF Mount from Yongnuo is a very lightweight standard focal length prime lens with a fast maximum aperture for effective low light capture and shallow depth of field control. With both manual and auto focus capability, this is a versatile, convenient and easy-to-carry optic with a focal length ideal for everyday shooting. Multi-coated lens optics provide enhanced light transmission and reduce ghosting and flare. The lens fits Canon EF mount DSLRs in both the full frame and APS-C format. On APS-C format cameras, its 35mm focal length equivalence is 80mm. Its minimum focus distance is 1.5' and it offers a 52mm filter thread diameter.
- Standard length prime lens for Canon EF mount DSLRs
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture provides sharp capture in low light and enables shallow depth of field control.
- At just 120g, it is a comfortable carry for day-to-day shooting and numerous hand-held photo applications.
- The lens uses gold plating for the metal contacts, effectively improving the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Multi-coated lenses improve the light transmittance.
- Supports M/Av/Tv/P and other camera shooting modes and the aperture data can be displayed in the EXIF information.
- EF Mount Lens/Full Frame
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Multi-Coated Lens Elements
- AF/MF Switch
- Lightweight Build: 120g
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5'
- Filter Diameter: 52mm