- Stock: In Stock
- Model: AY-468
- Weight: 780.00g
Moisture cause grow of mold and bacteria which can damage your photo equipment and also affect you and your family health. Using calcium chloride salt based dehumidifier (one time use) is not environmentally friendly and is also costly over time as you will need to buy new one after it has absorbed water.
Silica gels are reactivated after it is heated to release the water however you will need to place them inside microwave oven which may involve pouring out the silica gels before bringing it inside the oven. With this electronic silica gels dehumidifier, you can simply plug into power socket and let the built in heating element heat up the silica gels, you don't even need to own a microwave oven.