Aquapix Waterproof Film Camera
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: -
- Weight: 150.00g
- 35mm camera with clear plastic waterproof casing.
- Remove camera from outer casing by flipping open blue clip in direction of arrow to load 35mm film.
- Camera operates best up to maximum depth of 10 feet and distance of 4 feet.
- For underwater use, place camera inside waterproof casing.
- Make sure the rubber seal is free from any dirt or debris in order to form waterproof seal around the camera. Close back cover and lock tight with the blue clip.
Important Note Before Purchase:
1) The actual waterproof case may or may not have the top view finder and the colours of the button and strap on the waterproof case may not be the same as shown in the photos. If you are particular about these, please check with us for the current stock before purchase.
2) This camera is not build of high quality. The film counter may not always work, however you will know when the film roll reach the end as it will not be able to wind anymore.
3) You should gently press on the back of the camera film cover when you wind the film to prevent any winding issue.
4) Camera with designs are not printed on the camera, it is a decorative paper inside the camera that can be manually removed.
5) We do not allow exchange/refund for these reasons.
Note before use: Take the camera waterproof case and place it inside a bucket of water to check that it is water tight before using with the camera.
Below are actual photos taken by us