Featuring both a 2.4 GHz wireless radio transmitter and receiver, the Yongnuo YN560-IV Speedlite is a long range manual flash unit capable of triggering other flashes from up to 328' away as well as being triggered with the RF-603 and RF-602 wireless transmitters. The YN560-IV is powerful with a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm. The unit is also quite versatile with a zoom range of 24-105mm, which is able to be expanded to 18mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Additionally, this output can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps.
Full bounce and swivel lighting is possible due to -7 to 90° tilt and 270° of rotation with the locking flash head. The flash can also be triggered optically with either instant sync or skip pre-flash options for simpler off-camera firing. A built-in PC sync port further enhances the flash's connectivity and a Multi mode allows for stroboscopic lighting effects. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and has a recycle time of about 3 seconds. It comes with a protective case and a stand.
- Features 3 groups and 16 channels for wireless operation
- Can receive a wireless signal from YN560-IV, YN560-TX, RF-603 (I/II), and RF-602
- Metal hot shoe for standard on-camera triggering
- Large LCD screen for viewing settings and making adjustments
- Socket for SF-18C or SF-17C external power pack
- Audible flash ready indicators offer different sounds based on flash status
- 100-1500 flashes from one set of batteries
- Automatically saves your current settings
- Built-in bounce card
- Color temperature of 5600K
- Eight levels of flash output from 1/1 to 1/128 with 29 individual settings
- Optical triggering range of 66-82' indoors or 33-49' outdoors
- Supports Wireless Master Function
The YN560 IV can be used as master unit, provides 3 independent groups with controlling ability, realizing remote control the flash mode, flash output and focal length of the YN560 IV and YN560 III.
- Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TX、RF-603（I/II）、RF-602 Wireless transmitter
One YN560 IV can respectively receive the wireless signal from YN560 IV、YN560-TX、RF-603 (I/II)、RF-602,with optional 16 channels; when the YN560 IV and YN560-TX used as transmitter, it can realize remote control the parameter settings.
- Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode Supported
The YN560 IV can triggered through the set top of the camera, 2.4G wireless triggering, S1 and S2 pre flash cancel mode.
- Settings Save Automatically, Supports Custom Settings (Fn)
The parameters on the flash will automatically save when the flash turned off; the users can customize setting the flash function as needed.
- GN58 @ ISO100，105mm
High Guide Number 2.4G wireless speedlite, supports M/Multi/-- mode.
- Sound Prompting System
When the sound prompting system is enabled, the different sound ways will prompt different operating state of the flash so as to allow you focus on shooting.
- Support Electric Zooming Function
The flash coverage can be altered between 24~105mm through the [ZOOM] button.
- Ultrafast Charging Recycle System, Supports External Power Supply
Equipped with Big Size LCD Display Screen, Standard PC Synchronous Interface