Well-suited for portraiture, the YN 85mm f/1.8 Lens from Yongnuo is a short-telephoto prime designed for Canon EF-mount DSLRs. Pairing well with the slightly long focal length is a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture that benefits working in low-light as well as affords greater control over depth of field for selective focus control. An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel permits quick switching between focusing methods, and the lens can focus as closely as 2.8' to suit photographing close-up subjects. Additionally, gold-plated contacts permit working with all exposure modes as well as transferring lens information to the EXIF data.
- Ideal portrait-length prime is designed for full-frame format Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however this lens can also be used with APS-C-format models where it will provide a 136mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers increased control over depth of field and also benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel allows you to select focusing methods, with either setting allowing you to focus as closely as 2.8' away.
- Gold-plated electronic contacts convey Exif data between camera and lens and also permit working M, Av, Tv, and P shooting modes.
- Focal Length: 85mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/1.8, Minimum: f/18
- Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
- Format Compatibility: 5mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View: 28.5°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.79' (85cm)
- Magnification: 0.13x
- Elements/Groups: 9 / 6
- Autofocus: Yes
- Filter Thread Front: 58 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.19 x 3.13" (81 x 79.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.01 lb (460g)